16” Hazmax Steel Toe/Steel Shank/Steel Midsole with Ultragrip Sipe Outsole (Men’s Sizes 6-15)
Features & Benefits
- 16″ boot height
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-05 and CSA Z195
- Exceeds CSA standards for Dielectric Footwear
- Steel toe, steel shank, and steel midsole for complete protection
- One-piece injection molded construction, eliminates seams
- Boots are constructed of a high viscosity and flexible PVC alloy
- Non-absorbent polyester lining for easy cleaning and quick drying
- Replaceable cushioned insoles
- Cut off bands
- Kick off lug
NFPA 1991, 2005 Edition
Usage –Use in situations involving dangerous chemicals, gasses or biological hazards and waste.
Certified by S.E.I. to meet the requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor-protective Ensembles for Hazardous materials Emergencies, 2005 edition, and additional requirements for chemical and biological agents.