8 ft. (2.4 m) AK105A aluminum tripod with 359101 50 ft. (15 m) stainless steel 3-way self-retracting lifeline, 3590498 mounting bracket and AK020A1 pulley.
When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. Lightweight, portable Protecta® aluminum tripods are ideal for confined space manhole entry and retrieval. They’re easily transported from one location to another and can be set-up by one worker. Attach one or two mechanical devices such as a winch or 3-way self retracting lifeline and you’re ready to go. Our tripods are loaded with features such as locking legs, simple detent pin style adjustment, quick-mount mechanical device bracket, safety chain to prevent movement and skid resistant tread plate soles on feet.
· Complete confined space system; see individual components for more details
· 8 ft. (2.4 m) PRO™ aluminum tripod (model AK105A)
· Telescoping adjustable locking legs
· Rebel™ 3-way self-retracting lifeline with retrieval winch (model 3591000)
· 50 ft. (15.2m) 3/16″ (5mm) stainless steel cable lifeline
· Pulley for confined space entry (model AK020A1)
· Routes winch lifeline
· Mounting bracket attaches SRL to tripod (model 3590498)
· Durable and compact design
· Sold by the each