Economical FR Protection!
- Meets or Exceeds NFPA 2112, UL certified
- Pleated bi-swing back gives superior freedom of movement
- Elastic waist provides better comfort
- All exposed metal next to skin (snaps, etc.) are FR fabric covered for maximum protection
- Sewn throughout with FR thread
Maximum Features and Value!
- Two patch breast pockets, left chest pocket has safety flap
- Heavy duty, two-way quick release brass zipper
- Two hip pockets with a snap closure on the left hip pocket
- Two swing pockets with internal pass-thrus
- Utility pocket on right leg
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Flared leg cuffs for ease of donning and doffing
Compare the workmanship, features, and attention to detail you won’t find an equal. And you have the assurance of Lakeland-made quality – we don’t use contractors.
CO81– 9.0 oz. per square yard FR Cotton
Colors Available – Navy, Orange, Khaki, Gray
Fabric: Pre-shrunk 100% FR cotton
Standard: Meets NFPA 2112, UL Certified
Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E (2009 Edition) and ASTM F1506-08.
Acceptable for use in occupations covered by OSHA Final Rule 1910.269